Human Body is 80% water. Therefore, water is life. It has always been like this, we came out of the water and are made of water.
Every metabolic process occurs in an aqueous means, which is an electrolyte. Enough intake of pure water is one of the necessary conditions for a healthful lifestyle. Water actively participates in chemical reactions in our body, delivers nutrients to every cell, removes toxins, and excess salts.
Thanks to water, the cells of the body retain their elasticity and volume. In addition, most of the internal processes are carried out in aqueous solutions. Regular intake of pure water ensures well-being and affects the entire body as a whole. So, for example, the function of the endocrine glands improves slightly if you start drinking more water. Several studies have found that students who consume more water are more restrained and inclined to be creative
Importance of water in human life
The digestive process is normalized, food is better absorbed and turns into energy
The digestive system needs a sufficient amount of pure water for normal functioning, digestion of food. The acids and enzymes found in the stomach require water balance to turn food into a smooth liquid, which then enters the next stage of the digestive process. The gastric juice secretion relies on the fluid amount. If the water supply is insufficient, constipation and heartburn can occur.
Body temperature and blood circulation are regulated
The lower the viscosity of the liquid, the more effective the action of proteins and enzymes, which also speaks of the importance of a balanced water intake. This enables you to control body function, encourages normal blood circulation and absorption of different elements. Additionally, pure water influences thermoregulation and permits you to remain warm and give protection on temperature extremes.
The supply of nutrients and oxygen to cells is normalized
It promotes the movement of nutrients, hormones, oxygen, and antibodies through the lymphatic system and blood flow. With water, oxygen, and various nutrients are supplied to body cells.
Toxins, slags, and excess salts are removed
In addition, H2O improves joint mobility and helps protect tissues and organs in the body. Adequate fluid intake maintains a high level of metabolism, helping a person lose weight. Pure water processes the stored fat and keeps muscle tone. Just as important, drinking plenty of fluids helps prevent dehydration, which can lead to negative consequences.
Protects joints and organs from destructionLack of water negatively affects the condition of the joints, and with a sufficient amount of it, their mobility improves. Due to dehydration, joint pain and arthritis may appear.
Pure water also protects other organs and tissues, such as the spinal cord, from damage:
- moisturizes inhaled oxygen
- participates in the ongoing metabolism and chemical reactions;
- provides skin elasticity
- prevents the formation of kidney stones.
By the way:
- the human brain consists of 75-80% water;
- lungs - by about 90%;
- joints - by 24%;
- blood - by 85%;
- leather - by 80%;
- muscles - by 75%.
Water helps to lose weight for the following reasonIt contains no calories, no fat, no cholesterol, no salt, and it also reduces appetite, so it is recommended to drink a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal, especially since the water will create a feeling of fullness in the stomach, the person will eat less food and not overeat.
With normal water intake in the body, the following occurs:
- the body receives trace elements that make up the water and take part in the metabolism, for example, calcium, sodium, potassium, iron, and others;
- urination becomes more frequent (especially in the first days of such a water diet), which entails the elimination of unnecessary salts, carcinogens, toxins from the body;
- good health remains, which does not happen with all hungry diets: efficiency and attention are preserved, irritability is not felt.
- The body feels that there is no water deficit, which means that it ceases to retain it in the body, which leads to the disappearance of edema, which is about 30 percent of excess weight.
Just because water can help you lose weight doesn't mean it has fat-burning properties. Losing weight happens like this: drinking more water, a person drinks fewer high-calorie drinks, and also after water does not crave sweets as much as after tea or coffee. Of course, even with a strong desire to lose weight, you need to drink water in adequate quantities, because a strong excess of the norm can lead to negative consequences.
The norm of water for a personOn average, the norm of water is 2-3 liters so that the body is not dehydrated and the water balance is maintained. The most simplistic formula for determining the norm is "Men: Bodyweight x 35. Women: Bodyweight x 31". But these are only conditional figures because the consumption rate depends on many factors, including:
- body weight (more weight - more water);
- energy costs (when playing sports, physical activity, doing hard work, working in hot shops, you need to drink more water);
- climatic conditions (in countries with a hot climate, in hot weather, a person sweats more, which means he loses water, therefore, it is necessary to increase the norms of water consumption);
- the state of the body (in case of illness, it is recommended to drink more water in order to remove toxins and metabolic products from the body in a natural way and through sweat).
You always need to listen to your body to determine how much fluid it needs. Sometimes it happens that water is needed even in the absence of thirst. One of the ways to determine your norm is the color of your urine. A light yellow tint is normal.In case of deficiency, ailments occur, which some do not even associate with a lack of water. So, the consequences of a deficit in water consumption:
- joint diseases, back pain
- a feeling of confusion, disorientation
- stomach diseases
- peeling and dry skin
- fatigue and lethargy, low efficiency
- violation of the digestive and blood-forming processes, an increase in blood viscosity, which leads to an increased risk of blood clots.
- diseases (for example, allergies, asthma, and others); A deficiency of valuable fluid is the cause of many diseases: allergies, asthma, overweight,
- increased blood pressure;
- the appearance of emotional problems.
Pure mineral water enriched with all the necessary trace elements is best suited for drinking. It must be remembered that when boiled, useful substances and electrolytes evaporate from it. In terms of temperature, warm water is most suitable, as it is better absorbed. However, drinking the water from a copper water bottle is, however, beneficial for human health.
Drinking pure water is the key to a healthy lifestyle. Otherwise, the body will begin to collapse. It is essential for many bodily functions, so keeping track of your water intake is especially important. Drinking a sufficient amount of liquid is useful for those who want to lose weight and for people who care about their health because a lack of water can lead to a violation of biochemical and metabolic processes in the body.